Workshop for adults
How to draw (beginners)
- Price for the block of 2 sessions (thursday and saturday) 16€
The drawing workshop HOW TO DRAW are accessible to everyone as from the age of 16. Accompanied by the artist Pit Molling, you will discover the museum's collection followed by an analysis of the art works on display.
You will be introduced to the basics of drawing, as well as you can refine your technique by attending workshops in two sessions.
General workshop outcomes:
- Observation of shapes, light and its shades
- Transcription of the mental image on a sheet
- Perspectives and dimensions of space
- Hand and gesture: repetitive exercises to develop your “helping hand”
- The abstract composition